Saturday, June 16, 2012

My next "last" makeup blogsale! :)

** Everything is sold.  Thank you!! **

Hi there!
Yup, I thought my first MUA blogsale would be my last MUA blogsale.  Who was I kidding???  :)

Anyhoo, free shipping to all USA addresses.

For non-USA buyers, I ask that you purchase at least 2 items. Shipping will be $3.50 for the first two items, and then $0.50 for each additional item.  No shipping to Italy or Germany due to customs restrictions - sorry!

Please message me at stellir@gmail.com with your desired items.  When I respond (very quickly, I promise), I'll ask you to make a Paypal payment to stellir@gmail.com and message me your mailing address.  I'll mail items out within 24 hours with USPS Delivery Confirmation number.

*I will only hold items for 24 hours to receive payment or a response,
after which the item will be un-pended and available again*

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.  Thank you for looking!


*SOLD* A-ENGLAND Nail Polish in PRINCESS TEARS - $7


*SOLD* BY TERRY Sheer Liquid Blush in ROSE DE ROSE - $15

*SOLD* CHANEL Joues Contraste Blush in TUMULTE - $23

*SOLD* CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Eye Shadow Quad in 33 PRELUDE - $30


*SOLD* CHRISTIAN DIOR Vernis Nail Polish in 021 ICY DEW - $12


*SOLD* CHRISTIAN DIOR Vernis Nail Polish in 651 MERVEILLE - $12


*SOLD* LE METIER de BEAUTE Eye Shadow Palette in BORA BORA - $12


*SOLD* LE METIER de BEAUTE Kaleidoscope Eye Kit in ON THE COAST - $85



*SOLD* LE METIER de BEAUTE Kaleidoscope Eye Kit in LE CIRQUE - $75



*SOLD* MAC Lipglass in COMFORT & JOY - $7


*SOLD* MAC Matte Eye Shadow in GROUNDCOVER - $12

 

*SOLD* MAC Slimshine Lipstick in TROPIC GLOW - $8



*SOLD* MAC Lipglass in STEAL MY HEART - $7



*SOLD*  ROCK & REPUBLIC Saturate Eye Color in AFFAIR - $10


*SOLD*  ROUGE BUNNY ROUGE Lip Pencil in 072 ROALD - $10


*SOLD*  ROUGE BUNNY ROUGE Gleaming Temptations Lip Gloss in 045 COY - $12


*SOLD* ROUGE BUNNY ROUGE Fire Drops Loose Pigment Eye Shadow in EMBRACE OF CASHMERE - $15


*SOLD*  SUE DEVITT Silky Blush in BELIZE - $8


*SOLD*  TOM FORD Eye Defining Pencil in 03 METALLIC MINK - $10

*SOLD* TOO FACED Nude Lip Liner in PERFECT LIPS - $8




No comments:

Post a Comment